FIRE ALARM PANELS
THAT DELIVER IT ALL.
THE QUADNET PANEL OFFERS A FULL NETWORK CAPACITY OF UP TO 8 PANELS.
Each panel supports up to four loops each capable of supporting up to 200 Multipoint combined detector/sounders on each loop.
Fike offers intelligent solutions that fit your needs.
- Four loop panel (One loop standard expandable to four)
- Loop capacity 200 Sita devices per SLC
- Supports up to 800 devices
- 128 programmable zones per panel
- 6.5 amp power supply
- 1000 event history buffer
The Quadnet panel supports four plug in loop cards, giving choice for the size of system requirements. Although powerful software has been utilised, operation of the control panel remains user friendly with intuitive fuctions. Programming and commissioning of the Quadnet system is carried out using the Quadnet OSP software package.
As well as offering one of the most technically advanced systems on the market, Quadnet also offers the specifier a piece of equipment that is appealing to the eye. A renowned design company was commissioned to produce a control panel that reflects the "state of the art" technology it encases. The standard black hi-gloss finish panel for maximum visual impact. Many other finishes are available including brushed aluminum, walnet and marble if a different look is required to make the Quadnet panel a showcase product in its technical capabilities and also its appearance.
User Interface and System Controls
- Simple, user-friendly panel functions
- Navigational keys provide advanced user control for facilities
- Key switch and clearly marked keys provide essential fire controls
- Zonal identification provides a general location of the source of the fire
- Display layout provides predictable and intuitive operation
- PC Control and programming capabilities, including system diagnostics and report generation
THE RIGHT SYSTEM FOR THE RIGHT JOB